We take care of the tech so you can spend more time
in your zone of genius, changing lives and creating magic.
Digital marketing for small business
without the tech overwhelm.
When was the last time you felt truly listened to?
We work intensely with our clients to develop a deep understanding of their business, their goals and their personality.
Our philosophy is about focusing on the individual and unearthing all the wonderful elements that make them so amazing at what they do and shining that out into the world.
How do we do this?
1. We listen. Like, really listen. The first step to work with us is a 15 minute clarity call; each one of these is conducted by Jane so you can get to know her and she can get to know you, and we can see if we’re a good fit.
2. We ask questions. Lots of them. We want to get the full picture of you, your expectations and your goals before we start your project. Once you invest in a package, each one of our clients goes through a minimum one-hour strategy session with Jane via Skype or Zoom (because we LOVE to see your beautiful face) to help you get clear on the goals and expectations for your project. We will ask questions, loads of them.
3. We go deep. A lot of what happens behind the scenes is research. Be it branding, websites or social media; research is the key to maximising your return on investment.
4. We collaborate. You are not just our client, you are our co-collaborator and we will keep you abreast of project developments to keep you involved in the process so you know what we’re up to, where we’re at and what’s happening on your project.
5. We deliver. We don’t take promises lightly around here and we ensure that our clients are 100% happy before we send them off with their sparkling new logo, their freshly minted website or their mind-blowing marketing strategy.
6. We communicate. We have gorgeous, open, trusting and honest relationships with our clients. This relationship doesn’t end the minute we deliver your project. Always feel free to contact us in 3 months or 3 years’ time to ask questions, touch base or just have a pep talk when you have the wobbles.
A truly brilliant brand will encompass the personality of the person and shine that out into the world.
Jane McKay is a design/website/copywriting genius. When I set up my business and contacted her she absolutely exceeded my expectations. My logo, business cards and website are of extraordinary quality. She is a consummate professional who communicates quickly and clearly. I have also recommended her to others.
Principal, SD Planning
Jane McKay Communication has been fantastic to work with. She has provided a top-notch website, complete with design, construction, revisions, and questions answered. She provides just the right balance of suggestion and design, coupled with listening to desires and ideas that I, as the client, ask for. The site looks great and delivers my small business the presence it needs on the web. Jane has always been very responsive and friendly, and even though we are physically located 1/2 a world away, the communications are prompt and helpful. Jane McKay Communications was exactly what my business needed.
Principal, Ablaze Stories
I have used Jane McKay Communications over the past four years for website construction and content, document design, logos, and publications of all kinds on behalf of government bodies and for my own consulting business. Jane never fails to please! She asks all the right questions and is responsive to fussy clients with ridiculous deadlines, producing high quality work that is attractive and full of impact.
Principal, The Right Man
I absolutely ADORE my new website. It is everything I wanted - beautiful, simple, functional and uncluttered. Jane is wonderful to work with professional, approachable and creative. Jane listened to what I wanted - she designed a fabulous logo from one of my mandalas, created a groovy business card, provided clear explanations of how a website works (very useful) and worked through different options to find the best way to make my website functional and easy to use for the everyone. I learnt so much and feel able to handle my website knowing I have Jane’s ongoing and cheerful support. I highly recommend Jane McKay for all your business needs.
Principal, Yoga East
Jane McKay Communications designed the logo for my Remedial Massage Therapy business. My brief was brief – that I like daisies! Jane designed a logo that suits my personality and my business. It is clever, eye-catching and is just perfect for me. Quite simply, I love it! My clients often comment on my new business cards and I’m very proud to recommend Jane’s work. Jane was happy to work with me on several colour/font concepts and she is very intuitive to her clients needs. Jane is open and efficient in her communications. She is professional, whilst also being a joy to deal with. I would not hesitate in recommending Jane and look forward to working with her again soon.
Principal, May Lynn Massage Therapy
I have loved dealing with Jane McKay Communications. As a small business starting up, I really needed direction, and Jane was fantastic at taking my ideas and turning them into a brand that reflected my business. Jane has always provided her services in a professional, friendly, and timely manner. Sometimes dealing with business via electronic methods can be tricky, but Jane always clearly expresses herself and makes doing business with her from a distance a breeze. I have really loved having one person to turn to for all my design formatting, editing needs. Thank you, Jane, for being such a pleasure to deal with.
Principal, Present Moments Family Support
The Gippsland Lakes Ministerial Advisory Committee is an exceptionally satisfied client of Jane McKay Communications. Thanks to Jane’s expertise we have been able to deliver a range of publications, promotions and media material as part of our on-going communications within government and to the community. The branding and design developed by Jane for our publications meets our requirements for a fresh, colourful, clean, but slightly quirky look, which is professionally presented and well-received by our clients. When we call on Jane to provide publication and media design, usually with impossible deadlines, late revisions and demanding content, she delivers on time, every time. The creative input, responsive and respectful service and quality of the final product usually leaves us in awe. Combined with a friendly, relaxed and good-humoured attitude to business, Jane McKay Communications delivers all we need and more – from a business in our own backyard! We are proud to be associated with Jane McKay Communications.